Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Heza & Maza

Helen is my best friend - she always will be. I cant even describe how much I miss her. We met wayyyyy back when I started Hamsterley Primary School, I think I must have been 8 when I joined, and Helen and I hit it off straight away. Adopting nick names for ourselves as Heza and Maza.

Throughout the years we became inseparable, probably because of our crazy hair and fashion sense! The bond we shared was an amazing one and we have such beautiful memories.

Going on holiday together, swimming in the ocean whilst the rain poured, playing 'Goonies', having a space ship made from a fallen tree, going horse riding together, dancing to Dannii Minogue songs and (close your eyes mam!) smoking rolled up newspaper in the shed!!!

I cherish absolutely every memory, we really honestly had the best childhood together.

Before we left for NZ Heza surprised me with a weekend in Newquay together. We had the most amazing time, one which we absolutely never ever forget.

She makes me laugh in so many ways its crazy.

Heza has a gorgeous little boy called Joseph, she is an amazing mother. For so long she has sadly been a single mother, she has however been doing the most wonderful (yet stressful) job of working full time, running a house and looking after her little boy all on her own. She is someone you can really truly admire.

Heza is now getting married!!
I am so happy for her... so absolutely happy for her. For so long she has deserved that special someone to cherish her and treat her the way she should be, and finally she has found him.

Raivo proposed to Heza whilst she was dangling upside down on a bungee in Latvia - she really has found her perfect soul mate!!

I have so many mixed emotions, I miss her so much, I miss our chats, cuddles and late nights drinking together whilst putting the world to rights. I miss her friendship, love and face to face support. It upsets me deeply that I will miss her wedding and that I wont be able to see her on her special day, the day I have been waiting for her for so long.

But in this post I just wanted to say congratulations to them both, they are a beautiful couple who I cherish so much. I want my best friend to know that despite the distance we will always be together no matter what.

Always and forever.