Tuesday, July 03, 2007

England, We Are Sorry. Honest.

I really shouldn't gloat, it's awful that most of the UK is suffering with the bad weather, but I cant help but be a little smug when in winter we have the most gorgeous days.


Sarah and I made the most of the glorious afternoon and took our little cherubs to the zoo. Once again it was another perfect visit. We all had so much fun and completely lost track of time.

Our time today was very special, I had the most amazing talks with Charlotte, I had cuddles from Sophie and Sarah and I had a good heart to heart.

Bethany as always is a happy little soul, she is turning into such a performer, whilst we sat eating Bethany entertained everyone with a little Hi-5 number, she is amazing!


Chez Lee are off to the UK on Monday and we really hope the weather improves for them, the last thing anyone wants is to leave a country with a summer-winter and go into one with a winter-summer!