Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ballet Anyone?

It's got to that stage where our darling little girl has started dance classes, however we are not talking the usual here - she goes to Funk Hip Hop!

Bethany has always loved music, as a baby she would only fall asleep to Kenny Rodgers, luckily for us she now has better taste and she particularly likes Fergie and Timbaland at the moment!

She is also such a star performer where she will just get up and perform at any event, at any time, see a previous post for her little performance at the zoo!

She has had two lessons so far with Pump Dance and is absolutely loving it, we are so proud of her. Here is their promotional video and some pictures of Bethany in action.



My mam wanted me to be an ice skater, however to this day I cant even stand up on ice skates, let alone perform.

My ambition? Well I always wanted to be an actress or professional dancer, as that hasn't happened for me - here's looking at you kid.