Sunday, May 06, 2007

More Birthday Celebrations...

Well the weekend started off with us all having a cold, Bethany's only 5 days at Kindi made sure of that!

Saturday morning after I had finally dragged myself out of bed I was greeted by Michael and Bethany flaked out on the sofa under the duvet! That was pretty much the whole of the day as non of us moved from under the duvet unless it was to eat, drink or do the other thing.

We were really sad about it though as we had made plans to have Sarah, Dan, Charlotte and Sophie round for tea. We were really looking forward to it, I was especially looking forward to being able to have some wine at 4pm!

Sunday was a better day, the sea air does wonders for any illnesses!

We had kindly been invited to celebrate Joan's Birthday. Joan is one of the lovely ladies who I meet with on a Tuesday afternoon, one of the ladies who helps me with my new life here and one to help me put the worlds to rights!

As we were a little early Michael just couldn't resist a Guinness and so we ended up in Kitty O'Sheas!

Isn't it funny what you see at the other side of the world?!

We joined everyone in Regal Chinese Restaurant and had a lovely meal. Served Dim Sum, we managed to well and truly stuff ourselves!

We had a lovely time and it certainly looked like the others did too at the rate the wine went down!