Monday, May 07, 2007

Forever Friends

This is my 1st blog, as my Daddy has eventually managed to find time in his busy schedule to get me setup here - and I now have my own email once again!


You know the main reason I agreed to coming along on this trip was that my Mammy said I could go on horse rides. I'm starting to get the impression that was just said to get me on the plane that day. Speaking of which, did you see the size of the plane that brought us here? Wow that thing was huge.


I liked it because it had a little TV for me to watch Hi-5 and Spongebob on the way over, but Mammy and Daddy had other reasons. They must have been really thirsty, because the hostess kept bringing them drinks in cans and bottles, so much so that I think they ran out at one point, and had to land to refuel the trolley. Anyway I digress...

I've done so much since we arrived here almost 9 months ago, and made some great new friends. Although I get to spend loads of time playing with new friends and going new places, I miss my bestest cousin ever - Amy. She was always like a big sister to me, and looked after me whenever we went anywhere. When I lived back in England Grandma took us on loads of trips and days out. Amy always came with me and made sure I stayed safe and enjoyed myself. We went places like the York train museum, Lightwater Valley and even went camping together.


Amy always played with me, even when she was tired and wanted to sit down, she would always chase me, or find me wherever we were. I just wanted to use my 1st blog to tell Amy that I miss her very much, and look forward to the next time we see each other so we can run around and play with toys, and even stay up late!

Hope to see you soon xxxx