Friday, May 25, 2007

Friends Reunited

Someone very special has just come back into my life. Through the above named website (I'm quite sure you have heard of it!) I made contact again with my good friend Natasha and her 3 beautiful children, Stephanie, James and Sophie.

Way back in 1995 we met in Wales at a holiday park called Plas Panteidal. Stephanie had just been born and I remember her asleep in her pushchair whilst we strutted our stuff on the dance floor!

Here are some pics from the old days:


Tasha lived in London but despite the distance we saw each other all the time, I practically lived at her house and when I wasn't in London we talked on the phone every night. We had some brilliant times, and if we had our things were with us here in NZ and not in England, I could show you some crazy photos!

It was only right that when Michael and I married Tash was my only leading lady and Stephy was a gorgeous Bridesmaid along with my niece Amy.

Due to the ever changing circumstances in Tasha's life we lost touch and then of course came our move to NZ. I have missed her dearly for those 4 years and if we had been in contact at that time I just know she would have had something to say about it!

Tasha also has a beautiful blog site called The Palmer Family.


For you my friend...

"Friendships are the foundation of life, and ours never crumbled. I have missed you dearly but we were never really apart. You have always been in my heart and my thoughts. You are an amazing woman who has been, and still is, an inspiration to me. Thank you for coming back into my life and making me smile.

I will love you always xx"


I have really struggled with the breakdown of friendships since moving to NZ and emotionally its been the hardest thing to deal with.

However I do believe that things happen for a reason and I'm so happy that life makes a reason for bringing the most special people into it and never letting them go, no matter what.