Thursday, May 10, 2007

Busy Bethy!

Well I have had a busy week this week!

On Monday mammy said that Victoria was coming to play because her mammy and daddy had to go to a big meeting. Not too sure what that means but it must be good because they have been in that meeting all week!

So on Monday Vicky and me had a brilliant time playing at Island Bay Park. It was a bit windy but that made it even more fun when we were running and chasing each other.

After the play area mammy said she needed a 'cuppa' so we headed to The Empire Cinema cafe in Island Bay. Mammy got a huge cup of tea and Vicky and I had a fruit smoothie...it was yummy.

We then headed back to my house to play some games...I like my toys as I have some really cool jigsaws... Oh and I like to draw....Oh and I also like to watch Dora, Vicky seems to like Dora too!

On Tuesday mammy said it was a beautiful day. So we went to the zoo. I love the zoo, my favourite animals are the giraffes, they are huge. I also like the bear and her baby, the baby is so cute!

Mammy kept showing me flowers and leaves. There were some lovely colours but all I really wanted to do was see what was round the next corner!

We stopped off for a little snack but I really didn't have time to eat, I wanted to just go and see all the animals. I love animals!

We then had a lovely lunch in the cafe at the zoo, our table was right next to a huge window that had, erm, what did mammy call them? Oh yeah, Meerkats behind it! They watched us have our dinner, that was funny!

On the afternoon I had to go to Kindi, but to my surprise mammy and Vicky stayed too! I was so happy to play with them both. We had a lovely afternoon and all my friends at Kindi loved my mammy. They all wanted to play with her, the best bit was going down the slide and doing a Hi 5 on the way down, soon all my friends had joined in too!

Just when I thought my day was over mammy said we were going to Susan's house....yippeee, I like going there as I get to play with my other friends. Did you see the post mammy put on here about when I went to Staglands? Those are my friends who I meet with on a Tuesday. We play games and have soooo much fun.

I fell asleep some time after my busy day and didn't wake up for ages!

On Wednesday mammy took us to Junglerama. There was nobody there! Mammy didn't think it was open as there were no people but it was so we were so happy that we got to play by ourselves.

We had our dinner at Junglerama, it was really yummy. Mammy said we had been in Junglerama for AGES and we had to go as I needed to get to my swimming lesson...I love going swimming!

Mammy and Vicky sat on the side at the pool and watched me swim. I did really well and was brave again this week with going under the water. I didn't like my goggles very much though as they hurt my face. But because I was so good mammy bought me a new swim hat (she said I am a big head) and some new comfy goggles. I wore them in the car on he way back home, Vicky thought I was funny!

Today Vicky came round but she wasn't very well. She had this strange cough, but she was still happy. Mammy was going to take us to the beach to collect shells but we couldn't go as mammy said Vicky couldn't get cold. But we had fun doing jigsaws and playing games.

I have had a brilliant time this week with my friend Vicky. I think her mammy and daddy have finished in that meeting now but we will see each other again soon for some more fun.

I'm going to go have some chocolate now as my fingers hurt from all the typing...