Saturday, August 25, 2007

At The Office

It's not very often that my Daddy has to work on a weekend, but today he did, so I went too whilst my mammy had a sleep.

Here I am getting ready to go with a big bag filled with treats and things to do.

I said 'excuse me' to the taski driver and he said I was the politest 3 year old he had ever met. We had a great conversation on the way to my daddy's work, he told me all about his taski.

At daddy's office I played on the PC (I can do this by myself now) and I coloured some pictures. Then I watered the plants, just like I did last time.

Then if that wasn't enough excitement, one of daddy's work friends brought in his little girl who was called Hayley (but I just called her 'my friend') and we played together, it was so much fun.

I had a great morning with my daddy at his work, I asked if I could go next week too but daddy said 'not if I can help it'...not sure what he means!!!