Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Little Experimentation Type Thing

When I was younger (a lot younger) I built myself a house out of Lego. This house had a garden, and in that garden was a perfect lawn of grass. Well, it wasn't grass, it was cress.


Now that we've bought Bethany some Lego, I thought we'd build a house and do the same thing. A trip to Palmers Garden Centre meant we stocked up on the cress seeds, and after destroying the current plastic creations to reclaim the blocks, we got started.

Now my building experience isn't much, but I'm probably more qualified than the guy who started our house extension a few years back! After about 10 mins we had a house, a garden and we were ready!

All that was left was to sow the seeds and water them a bit more.

So after 24 hours we have a few shoots starting to come through, and in a week we should be able to mow it!