Thursday, August 07, 2008

Say What?

A while back, Marrisa made a post on the comical things that Bethany came out with when she was 3.

Halfway through the age of 4, we've built up another collection. Here's a few:

Bethany: "If that bird comes near me I'll knock its feathers off" (When she saw a Tui attacking a Weka at the Wildlife Sanctuary)

Whilst driving past the airport, Bethany said: "Mammy, will the little planes grow into big planes?"

One afternoon, our little darling came out with: "I am just going to put my toy down on here with all the dust".

We were in the garage in the summer time when she spotted something, and let me know: "Daddy, there's a bike on your fly!"

While helping tidy the garage and move some boxes, she shouted: "Ow, I've broken my muscles!"

With Grandma and Grandad watching on Skype, Bethany showed them her new helicopter moneybox:
G&G "What are you going to buy?"
Bethany: "Something from Trade Me"

Whilst talking to Grandma one day:
Grandma: "There's a cat in the garden"
Bethany: "Oh, I can piss it away....pssssstttttt"

Bethany fell on the trampoline one afternoon, and after shouting for Mammy exclaimed: "See, this is what happens when you don't supervise". (With arms folded!).

The list goes on and as time goes by, those comical and innocent things said turn into more meaningful conversations, you are faced with the harsh reality that your little girl isn't quite so little anymore.