Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Good Eye

New Zealand is a stunning country, and because of that I have developed a keen interest in photography.

We don't have a flash camera so my shots are pretty standard, but I am currently compiling some of my best photos soon which I will unleash on you all soon!

I met up with my gorgeous friend Sarah this morning who is always snap happy and takes some amazing photos. Her positive vibes and feedback on my photos is always welcome, and her photos are inspirational, natural and she has such a good eye for a fantastic picture. She took these whilst we were out having lunch - they are great.

I really just wanted to share these as I thought they were amazing, and its always lovely to see photos from another persons perspective.

I am in awe of anyone with big lens (oo er!) and just love the fact it's not hard to find something amazing to take stunning pictures of here. It seems however everyone you meet is a amateur turning pro - and good on them!