Sunday, February 17, 2008

'Some' Photos!

For quite some time now...well actually nearly 6 months, I have been working on a compilation of all our favourite photos from each month we have been in NZ. Its taken quite some time to do what with having to chose them, upload them, edit them and then publish, and with 19 folders to create its taken me longer than I thought.

However if you scroll down the right hand side of our blog you will see the months I have done have been added, just click to view our favourite photos from that month. As the months go on I will add a new folder each time so keep an eye out for new folders added.

It took me a llooonnnggg time to pull all these together and it would be lovely if you get time to look at them, but one thing that makes me smile is knowing that with one click all our amazing memories are now right there...